Call on our team to help you or your loved ones in moments of crisis.
Our Mobile Crisis team offers short-term services for an on-site, face-to-face therapeutic response for youth and adults experiencing a mental health crisis. The team will help identify, assess, offer supportive counseling, and stabilize the situation to reduce the immediate risk of danger.
- Assessment of recipient’s immediate needs and additional assessment of the factors that led to the crisis
- Individualized crisis stabilization treatment planning
- Supportive counseling
- Suicide risk assessment and safety planning
- Referrals to other service providers in the community to support the recipient’s transition from crisis stabilization services
When to call:
- You are experiencing an emotional crisis
- You are feeling suicidal or homicidal
- You are feeling unsafe
- You are experiencing difficulty accessing mental health resources in the community
- You are having difficulty managing mental health symptoms
Reach our Mobile Crisis team:
We are available 24/7/365.
In addition to stabilization services, RMHC’s Mobile Crisis Team provides intervention services, crisis prevention planning, referrals to other professionals and follow-up services. The team also provides community outreach and education.